HAWL 5 Day Residential Farm Homeopathy Course
HAWL’s very first ALL INCLUSIVE Residential Farm Homeopathy Course will run on November 5th – 10th at award-winning Abbey Home Farm, Gloucestershire, UK. (Accommodation is from Sunday 5th – 10th inclusive. The course runs Monday 6th – 10th)
EARLY BIRD PRICE: Register before midnight on August 31st and SAVE £250! Book now and pay £1,450. From September 1st the cost of this course will rise to £1,700.
This course is designed for:
- Overseas students: farmers, vets, researchers
- UK students whose location is too far from Tetbury to make the 3 day course manageable for them.
The cost is fully inclusive of FIVE days’ teaching, SIX nights’ accommodation with three meals per day, plus additional refreshments. Students will have the opportunity to see how this very special organic farm operates during their stay. All meals are produced in the farm’s highly rated restaurant using home raised organic meat, eggs, dairy and farm produce. Full details of Abbey Home Farm can be found on their website.
BOOKING INFORMATION:Availability of this course is strictly limited to just ten places so early booking is advised.
Both your application and full payment MUST be received before the start of the course.
A deposit of £450 is required to secure your place; the remaining balance will be due by August 31st 2017. (From September 1st, full payment will be required at the time of booking.)
Terms & Conditions: (please read)
- If the course is undersubscribed the course will be cancelled and all payments refunded. (Fees are nototherwise refundable).
- Any transfer fees incurred by overseas banks must be covered by the payer, not HAWL.
- The discounted fee of £1450 only applies to those who enrol by August 31stl. From September 1st course participants will be required to pay £1700 in total.
- Anyone registering after September 1st must pay the full course fee upfront at the time of registration, ie no deposit will be permitted.
- Payment receipts, with joining instructions and directions to the venue, will be sent to you 21 days before the course begins.
For enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to HAWL Website to book a place or find out more: